Freitag, Februar 12, 2016

Feeling the love

I worked on my Valentines today:


These cute bag toppers are from Darling Custom Prints on Etsy. They're downloadable, so if you still haven't solved your Valentine needs you're not too late! I think Sharman got the bags at Baker's Cash and Carry before Christmas. Thanks to Celia for delivering these to Lehi for me.

Other stuff that's going on:

1) I had laser surgery for a torn retina yesterday. The eye problem has been going on for several weeks, but they were finally able to diagnose and repair it. The light saber may not be as clumsy or as random as a blaster, but it still hurts if you get shot in the eye with it. Many thanks to Dr. Bell and Dr. Vitale at the Moran Eye Center in Salt Lake for their good care.

2) I am playing in a master class tomorrow with world-famous French organist, Daniel Roth. I am planning on rocking my performance of Maurice Duruflé's "Prélude on the name of ALAIN."  This is one of those things you do because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, even if it scares the heck out of you. But I mainly need to hem up my pants so I don't trip on them getting up to the organ.

3) I am still chugging away on my January socks. It's only what, February 12? I decided to finish them as pedicure socks. This probably guarantees that it will be warm and sunny in March so I don't need pedicure socks after all.


4) And next week: STITCHES WEST! Santa Clara, here I come!


1 Kommentar:

Lauren Taylor hat gesagt…

Thanks for the mention, Tan!! Syd showed me the link, and it totally made my day! I'm so glad you loved the Valentines toppers :) I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

<3 Lauren

No tickers