Sonntag, April 19, 2009

Some Days It's Better Just to Stay in Bed.

I gave Paul the audio book version of The Lord of the Rings in German for Christmas. A while ago I transferred part of Book I, Die Gefährten, to iTunes so he could put it on his iPod.

So far, so good.

So today I was feeling relaxed . . . the Early Music concert is over . . . and decided to feed a few more into the computer.

I had finished Book I and was about halfway through Book II, Die Zwei Türmen, when I realized I hadn't checked the ripping format before beginning.

Aaargh. I just spent all day making huge megafiles instead of MP3s. So now I am waiting for iTunes to convert my day's work.

My brain is fried. That's it.

I will let you know if I finish my sister's tam. Beret. Whatever.

P.S. I have to admit there are some entertaining moments when working with German translations. Such as the chapter entitled "Elronds Rat." Elrond's Council

I always thought he looked like the kind of person who would keep a pet rat.

Keine Kommentare:

No tickers