Sonntag, April 05, 2009

Camp SG

Coming up at the end of the month are a trip to New Orleans, where Paul will attend a meeting and Cherry and I will hang out. Maybe we will go to the Jazz festival.

And then the next weekend is Camp Sanguine Gryphon.







We'll be arriving in Maryland at the height of the dogwood blossoms and just in time for the Sheep and Wool show. I may never make it to Rhinebeck, but it will be my fourth time at MDS$W.

Last time I did the NOLA Jazz Festival and MDS$W back to back I gained 4 lbs. This time I won't need to try the fried twinkies and funnel cake. It will be harder to avoid the fiber feeding frenzy. All I'm in the market for is a theme tote bag or maybe apron. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

Kommentare:

Lynn hat gesagt…

Oh yeah, we have the D/FW fiber festival the weekend I get my bonus. It's like they knew...

margene hat gesagt…

You lucky duck! SG sounds more fun that MSW!

KnitNana hat gesagt…

What a GREAT vacay!
(((hugs)))

No tickers