Donnerstag, Jänner 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome, 2009!

I have done pretty much all the things on yesterday's list.

  • Today's Scripture

  • Joshua 10:25
    Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage;
    for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

    Take that, evil carbohydrates!
    Take that, grumpy person in my ensemble who stresses me out!


  • Knit

  • still going on the scarf

  • Spin

  • I had some help with this one

    DSCN1433

  • Visit with the family

  • Celia's lunch was fun; and now we are having fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches from the Elvis cookbook for dinner

    DSCN1437

  • Got the new phone

  • $79 after mail-in rebate, and it replaced my dying Palm Pilot as well

    DSCN1436

  • Put the recorders back in their cases.

  • That has to count for Playing Music. I will give myself a raincheck for starting practing after I don't have so many germs to spread on the musical equipment

    I am still not over the flu (or whatever it is) but today I feel hopeful. I consider that an improvement.

    How did your day go? Hope it was great!

    DSCN1438

    Kommentare:

    Lynn hat gesagt…

    Ate. Slept. Knitted. Read. Designed. Ate some more. [Begin as you mean to go on...]

    Happy 2009!

    [word verification: istsad; no, not at all!]

    KnitNana hat gesagt…

    Not a bad day...but I'll tell you, Che needs to have some tuna or maybe catnip. Not that fluff stuff that's gonna make a hairball!! *wink* (OMG...my word verification is medibell)

    Hope you didn't pay for him "helping" you there! lolol

    (((hugs)))
    Happy New Year!

    No tickers