Donnerstag, Dezember 04, 2008

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas

. . . everywhere you go . . .

With a wreath on the front room door

DSCN1334

Wreath by Sean at Sax Romney Florist in Salt Lake City


And some knitting plucked off the floor

DSCN1336

This is the candy cane yarn from Holiday Yarns


And a cat adrift in wrappings, you'll be sure.

DSCN1329

Actually the chair covers Sharman is making for me


OK, this was not my best photography day ever. I suddenly, without warning, came down with a raging cold this afternoon. I attributed it to allergies for a while, and exposed a poor piano student. So the out of focus photos actually look the way I feel.

Incidentally, if you live in the Salt Lake area and don't have plans for Saturday afternoon, you can come to my early music concert. It is at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday the 6th in Gardner Hall on the U campus.

Kommentare:

Margene hat gesagt…

If we could only get a little snow it would feel more Christmasy.

Lynn hat gesagt…

So, if I were to come *late* to your early music concert, would that mean you would play "Iron Man" on your harp like Drella in the first season of Gilmore Girls?

comment moderation says "quipsess". I'm thinking that Gollum is now in charge? Can "quotesess" be far behind?

Sorry, this is my brain on 2.5 hours of sleep.

No tickers