Sonntag, Dezember 21, 2008

I Play Dolls

It finally stopped snowing. The gingerbread house decorating session that had been postponed could finally take place.

DSCN1375

DSCN1373


DSCN1377
The fuse sticking out of this one seems ominous


DSCN1383
Demolition of some houses took place even before construction was completed


The mailman came.

DSCN1366
Fairy Tale II: Rapunzel by The Sanguine Gryphon

We played dolls.

DSCN1386


DSCN1387

DSCN1388

DSCN1391
Not sure where Snuffles's bonnet has gone


We knitted.

DSCN1394

I love how the candy stick pattern looked when extended into the ribbing (although the yarn began pooling at that point, no doubt due to the change to twisted stitches).

DSCN1394
The cast-off is a 2-stitch picot (cast on two, cast off two) followed by two stitches cast off using the knit two together method, repeated around.

Some people just slept.

DSCN1364

DSCN1361


As for me, I'll feel more relaxed when church is over this afternoon and I'm not worrying about whether I can play the carols at twice the normal speed, which is what the choir director wants.

Kommentare:

Lynn hat gesagt…

No pictures, just boxes with labels inside them. I'll try again later...

Lynn hat gesagt…

OK, *now* we have pictures. Maybe it was a glitch with Blogger?

No tickers