Samstag, November 29, 2008

Tree Fluffing Underway

There are a lot of good things about having a fake tree.

  • You don't have to spend hours in freezing weather picking out a tree; it's in the basement.

  • You don't have to put lights on it; they're already on.

  • Very few needles are left on the floor at the end of the season.

  • The tree can go up right after Thanksgiving and stay up until Twelfth Night without turning into a fire hazard.


  • There are two really bad things about having a fake tree.

  • It doesn't smell like Christmas.

  • You have to fluff the blasted thing.


  • DSCN1326


    I didn't get much fluffing done today. Instead I went to Laurel's to babysit. I knitted during the Pokemon episodes and the couple of hours between the last kid's bedtime and when the guys got back from James Bond.

    Baudelaire
    These cute little shoe forms came in my new Camper brand shoes

    1 Kommentar:

    Lynn hat gesagt…

    I like your happy "campers". [I also like the fact that Blogger has made the letters easier to read in comment verification.]

    No tickers