Donnerstag, November 20, 2008

That Worked Out Pretty Well

I was surprised at how easy it was not to stare at the computer all day.

Things I did not look up on the Internet on No Internet Wedneday:

Is David Tennant Irish? (this one came up just a few minutes into Wednesday)

Answer: No, he is Scottish.

look up Myken's address

Answer: It was much faster to look it up in the piano student information

download a new Audible book

Answer: Why? I have five already

I tested the new keyboard here instead of on the internet. It was more boring, though.

I did not pay bills


Exceptions I had to make:

email to piano student mom

I did not get a lot of knitting done. I did not finish my cleaning project. I think I will go do it now.

Maybe I will have time to spin when the cleaning is done.

rovings
Ravenswood and Frustration's Muse by The Sanguine Gryphon from the Loopy Ewe

1 Kommentar:

KnitNana hat gesagt…

Did you feel better after your experiment? I'm not sure I want to give up the computer, even for just one day, but I realize I'd get more knitting done. I am staying away more at night....
(((hugs)))

No tickers