So I am declaring a day off. Here's what I'll be doing today instead of staring blankly at the computer.
1. Teach piano from 6:45 to 8:30 a.m.
2. Fill these with magazines to take downstairs.
3. Fill these with magazines I still want to read.
4. Work on my mystery knitting project:
My friend Connie says I can't finish this by Christmas. She may be right. This represents 2 hours of knitting, and it's only about 4" long.
5. Practice the organ.
6. Walk Trusty.
7. Teach more piano students between 3:00 and 7:00 pm.
8. Pick up Paul from the airport.
9. If I get my cleaning project finished, I will work on this project, a gift for a friend, in the evening:
Cookie A's Baudelaire socks in Fleece Artist Sea Sock, colorway bronze.
I'm planning on checking email and Ravelry messages when I first get up, just in case of emergencies. After that, if I'm tired of cleaning and want to sit, I am going to do it with knitting needles in hand.
Wish me luck.