Dienstag, November 18, 2008

No Internet Wednesday

I've decided I spend too much time staring at the computer screen. I do it all day long. I stare at Ravelry. I stare at email. I stare at blogs. Any time I don't feel like working, I stare at Internet stuff.

So I am declaring a day off. Here's what I'll be doing today instead of staring blankly at the computer.

1. Teach piano from 6:45 to 8:30 a.m.

2. Fill these with magazines to take downstairs.

DSCN1287


3. Fill these with magazines I still want to read.

DSCN1291


4. Work on my mystery knitting project:

DSCN1284

My friend Connie says I can't finish this by Christmas. She may be right. This represents 2 hours of knitting, and it's only about 4" long.

5. Practice the organ.

6. Walk Trusty.

7. Teach more piano students between 3:00 and 7:00 pm.

8. Pick up Paul from the airport.

9. If I get my cleaning project finished, I will work on this project, a gift for a friend, in the evening:

Sea Sock in bronze
Cookie A's Baudelaire socks in Fleece Artist Sea Sock, colorway bronze.


I'm planning on checking email and Ravelry messages when I first get up, just in case of emergencies. After that, if I'm tired of cleaning and want to sit, I am going to do it with knitting needles in hand.

Wish me luck.

Keine Kommentare:

No tickers