Donnerstag, September 25, 2008

Yarny Things: Homecoming

In case you're wondering why I have to stop joining and renewing yarn clubs, check out the pile of mail waiting for me when I got home Sunday night:

homecoming1


Of course, it wasn't all club offerings. There was an audiobook I had hoped would come before the trip, and some individual yarns I had ordered from various places.

homecoming5bmfa

Blue Moon Fiber Arts Letitia in Count Cluckula and STR Leightweight in The Cookie Next Door

Wales

The Sanguine Gryphon Traveller in Wales

I need to stop doing that, too.

But check out the club offerings. Can you see why I succumb?

homecoming47ds

The Unique Sheep's Seven Deadly S(p)ins offering for "Pride"--check out the goodies!


homecoming3ft

The Sanguine Gryphon's Fairy Tale Club offering for an Arabic Tale. Do you see the BEADS????? Watch her website, because she will soon be taking orders for Fairy Tale II


homecoming6wm

The Wollmeise's Club offering, themed "Homeland." The colors represent elderberries and boxwood. Wollmeise's next update will be at some random time on the first Friday in October.


homecoming7wm

A closeup of Wollmeisische cuteness

Now if I could only cast on for any of them. But I have GOT to finish up some things already on the needles or I will go nuts.

P.S. I ordered my copy of The Graveyard Book on audio. It should come on October 2nd. I will let you know if it's as good as Neil Gaiman's other stuff.

1 Kommentar:

Tola hat gesagt…

oh yes they are beautiful, especially the Wollmeise. what colours are those?

No tickers