Donnerstag, Juli 10, 2008

Things to do on Thursday

Today was a busy day.

  • I paid my spinning guild dues so I can go to camp
  • I went to the zoo
  • I graduated from anxiety therapy (still anxious but with enough tools to be getting on with)
  • I got my hair done
  • I drove home in 105 degrees

    I think that about does it for today. Now I am going to knit.

    Note: the photo-less posts are part of my war on perfectionism. I can blog, even if I forgot to take my camera to the zoo.
  • Kommentare:

    Katherine hat gesagt…

    When I get ready to go anywhere the knitting to be taken along is the first thing on my mind. I always forget the camera. There's nothing wrong with photoless posts!

    go-jaz hat gesagt…

    Qassia
    is a great place to share your knowledge. Get free backlinks to your site.

    No tickers