Mittwoch, April 23, 2008

If you can read this you are pretty smart

blog readability test

Movie Reviews



Some personal movies-on-DVD reviews:

Enchanted: Enchanting--but did she end up with the right prince or not? What you think seems to depend on your marital status rather than your age. Only I need to watch it again without a 3-year-old so I can check out the Evil Witch sections.

Sweeney Todd: Music by Sondheim; directed by Tim Burton; acting by Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham-Carter, Alan Rickman (and Timothy Spall, a Harry Potter bad guy who was also in Enchanted). It's superb art if you've got a strong stomach. I had to hide my eyes a lot.

1 Kommentar:

Stilaholic Nartian knits hat gesagt…

My monkeys and I loved Enchanted, but I'm pretty sure they never caught all the fun Disney poked at itself.

I bought Sweeney Todd for DH on his birthday, but unfortunately we haven't been able to stay up late enough to watch it w/o the monkeys.

No tickers