Sonntag, Jänner 20, 2008

Blogging and Frogging

  • The About Blogging Part

  • Lynn so kindly nominated me as one of her


    bloggers. The rules on this meme are to "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

    I'm honored that Lynn includes me in her list. Backatcha, girl.

    My awardees are:

    Dances With Wool
    Supermonkey's website
    Grambles
    Knit and Nosh
    Zeneedle
    Smatterings
    Laurel's website
    Knitters Anonymous
    The Tsarina Tsays . . .
    Brooklyn Tweed

    Most of these bloggers aren't there every day, but when they are they make me happy. I tried not to have anyone who was on Lynn's list, but I had to leave Dances with Wool because it was one of the first blogs I started reading regularly.

    I hate to leave Wendy and Stephanie off. If we all leave them off because we think everyone else is nominating them, what if no one nominates them?

  • The About Frogging Part


  • After two complete trips to the frog pond, I think Irtfa'a is safely under way.

    Irtfa'a


    Incidentally, today's photos are off Flickr so you can click to biggify.

    My STR club socks have been at the frog pond, too. I haven't worked through Cat Bordhi's book, so had some experimentation to do with the sizing. The medium seems to work.

    Bella Coola


    I am actually knitting them two at a time, magic loop, but separated them for the short row heel.

    I love Cat's sockitechtures. I have to admit I don't think the Magic Cast-on toes are quite as comfortable as a short-row toe with provisional cast-on. I did this one as loosely as I could, but I can still feel it. Oh well, it's the Princess and the Seam all over again.

    Kommentare:

    Super Monkey hat gesagt…

    Woohoo! I totally rock and deserve every award I get.

    Margene hat gesagt…

    Thank you for the mention! We are inspired by many of the same blogs, too.

    Anonym hat gesagt…

    Irtfa'a looks lovely!

    Joanne hat gesagt…

    You make my day too (much more often than I do, I think, since I'm a bad blogger)! Thank YOU!!!

    No tickers