Montag, Jänner 14, 2008

Bearfoot in the Dark

Do some of these Bearfoot skeins look mostly identical? Well, in person, in natural light, they're even more similar. The flash and the Ott Lite brought out some additional detail.



From the top we have Wild Raspberry, Red Willow, Wilderness (Ok, this guy is unique), Granite Peak, and Marias Falls.

Nope, doesn't bother me. Aren't I the person that bought almost every colorway of BMFA Ravens in one yarn or another? And they're all mostly black.

Che and I have been busy keeping the Loopy Ewe in business.



This is the collector's item bag with the tag that says "Socks Yarn [instead of Sock Yarn] is not Stash."

This is just to let you know I am alive and survived my first day of piano kids. See y'all later!

Kommentare:

Joanne hat gesagt…

At first glance, I thought they were the same! But they all are very pretty. I would have had a hard time choosing, better to just get them all :)

Terri hat gesagt…

I went on a bit of a Mountain Colors tear a while back. So lovely to work with. Do you have plans for the yarn, or is it art?

Congratulations on surviving "Back to Piano day"!

Lynn hat gesagt…

Congratulations, Tan! You’ve just won the “You Make My Day” award. Come steal the button from my blog and pass it on!

No tickers