Mittwoch, Jänner 02, 2008

Bah, Humbug

It's a little late for that, you say?

Irtfa'a is in the frog pond. It looked a little dense. I did the gauge swatch this morning.

Ooops.

Some people say to do gauge swatches first. I say Bah, Humbug to that. I had a lot more fun knitting lace on the wrong size needles and watching Rise of the Silver Surfer than I would have had knitting a gauge swatch.

Today I felt righteous sitting around knitting a gauge swatch when I should have been doing housework.

I don't have to do dishes. My dishwasher is dead. Paul is getting me a new one. We have to have something to put in it so we can try it out, right? I say Bah, Humbug to dishes, too.

Actually, I say Bah to Trusty, too. It's a Barkbusters thing. But I do not say Humbug to him. That would be too rude.

Kommentare:

Laritza hat gesagt…

You are too funny!
I like the new colors on your blog.

Terri hat gesagt…

Your new blog template is my new blog template. Great minds think alike!

No tickers