No tickers

Freitag, Jänner 11, 2008

And then a miracle happened . . .

No, I am not quoting that Far Side cartoon. I'm sure Gary Larson said "happens," not "happened." And I am not posting the art. So, Gary Larson attorneys, go away.

No, instead of infringing on Gary Larson's copyright, I am telling you what happened to my Paul's TiVo last night.

It started working! It started speaking with its cable card! I have channels!

We will see if we get any more miracles, as in my Irtfa'a coming out a normal size. I'll keep you posted.

Kommentare:

KnitNana hat gesagt…

Can't wait to see Irtfa'a!
(((hugs)))

Laritza hat gesagt…

How did you do it? Wonder woman?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sorry. That cartoon predates Gary Larson. It was S. Harris from Playboy fame.
http://www.sciencecartoonsplus.com/gallery.htm