Mittwoch, Dezember 26, 2007

On the Twenty-Sixth Day of December . . .

. . . I mostly set up Paul's TiVo.

For some reason it didn't occur to me that I would need a wireless adapter, so I trotted out to Radio Shack and bought one. No go. The TiVo did not like it. I ordered a TiVo brand one from Amazon.com, and went looking for a phone cord.

The longest phone cord I have is not quite long enough. If I take the TiVo out of the TV stand and put it on a stool, I can just plug the phone cord in. Later tonight when no one needs the phone I will hook it up again, but for now we have a day's worth of programming. The remote is set up, the skip-ahead cheat is set, and Paul's favorite shows are taping.

We'll see what happens.

By the way, I got a sale notice from Webs on Thursday. I ordered two things, and they came on Saturday. I was stunned. How did they get it packed and shipped fast enough for me to get it here in Utah in two days? Especially with it arriving on Christmas Eve!

Pictures tomorrow. I'm still stunned, as in, I feel as if I had been hit over the head with a brick, from Christmas Day. That is one exhausting holiday.

Kommentare:

Tola hat gesagt…

why dont you have DirecTV? i love mine, ill never give it up. staying the night in LaSalle, IL tonight.

KnitNana hat gesagt…

Knitpicks did that with Jane! It takes me almost 2 weeks to get a KP order - Jane got hers in about 3 days and it came on Christmas Eve.
Weird?
(I know nothing about TIVo but I hope it works beautifully for you!)
(((hugs)))

No tickers