Donnerstag, Dezember 06, 2007

On the Sixth Day of December . . .

. . . I made cheese balls.



As the years have gone by, the pepper-coated ones have gained in popularity with the family. It's the New Orleans years, no doubt. I've documented the process at Eating is OK.

. . . I spent literally hours (OK, maybe just two of them) polishing the wood floor.



The wood looks infinitely better than our old blue carpet, but the old blue carpet took just a once-over with the vacuum that took maybe ten minutes. The wood requires sweeping, vacuuming (to get the pet hairs the broom misses), spot cleaning with a damp cloth (to get other pet residue that can only be appreciated by owners of dewlapped dogs), and finally polishing.

. . . Santa The mail person brought Red Yarn.

Wollmeise Merino-Lammdochtwolle in Wilder Mohn, Dunkel


. . . I watched the Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella with Amber and Misha. The special effects leave a lot to be desired, but the music beats Disney all to heck.

. . . I finally have a chance to watch Tin Man. I don't have anything on the program for the Composer's Forum. I am thinking pretty hard of staying home with the Man and some knitting.

1 Kommentar:

Laritza hat gesagt…

I love cheese balls too. I have to go check out the process. The floor looks nice. I know what you mean mine is the same thing. Sweep-vacuum-sorta scrub and polish. The red in the yarn is lovely! We love red don't we?

No tickers