Sonntag, Dezember 16, 2007

On the Sixteenth Day of December . . .

. . . we are having the lull before the storm. Tomorrow I plan to mail the last of the packages (to Idaho), knit, and do some cleaning. On Tuesday Sharman and her family will arrive, and we will have eleven people in the house until school gets out, when Howard and Amber will go up to her parents.

I kind of hope I can get Aeowyn's stocking done tomorrow so I can deliver it on Tuesday, but it may be a slim hope.

We have all these things we want to do while all the grandkids are in town:

Modern Display to look at the Christmas decorations and maybe buy a few
Gardner Village to see the elves; and there's a yarn store there now!
The Mrs. Cavenaugh's chocolate factory does tours
The kids will like the lights on Temple Square
We haven't decorated any Christmas cookies yet and I bought these great 3-D cookie cutters


No wonder I have a headache.

1 Kommentar:

Tola hat gesagt…

i know why I have a headache. it's cuz im out of diet coke and my car wont start. i guess that means i have to stay home and clean!

No tickers