Freitag, Dezember 07, 2007

On the Seventh Day of December . . .

. . . it was foggy and dark, with snow at both the start and close of the day.



. . . I turned the lights on at 2:00 p.m. to stave off the gloom



. . . and started a Japanese Feather Stole:

Pattern available from Knitspot;
knitted in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Geisha,Rook-y


Tomorrow is the piano kids' Christmas recital, and then I don't have anything else stressful for a while. Probably I should be stressed about finding something interesting to play on the organ Sunday for church, but I will just have to be stressed about it later.

Kommentare:

Lynn hat gesagt…

Oh, how beautiful, all of it: the snow, the dark-at-2:30, the yarn, the Anne's-a-genius-yet-again pattern.

You make me homesick for Idaho.

anne hat gesagt…

oh the japanese feather will be just wonderful in that yarn!

No tickers