Freitag, Dezember 14, 2007

On the Fourteenth Day of December . . .

. . . Cherry sent me this great video:



Helicopter Quartet by Karlheinz Stockhausen
Background info on this piece
Note: the performers are counting in German


. . . I got my hair and toenails done:

That's odd; I've never had pink before. I've been contaminated by pinkness! Do I blame Princess P or Margene?





I also picked up a wreath; not custom this year, though. The florist where I always get them has closed.



. . . My belief in prayer was renewed when I found the pattern for Baby Aeowyn's Christmas stocking right where I thought it was, in this bag.



. . . Time to practice the harp. We go live tomorrow a.m. at the church breakfast.




Many questions arise:

  • Can I can find my pickup mic?

  • If I find it, will there be amplification?

  • Will the harp stay in tune?

  • Will it matter (it is a small harp, and there will be a couple hundred people at the breakfast, including small children, competing to be heard)

  • Will there be anything left to eat when I'm through playing?


  • Find out tomorrow when we celebrate The Fifteenth Day of December!

    Keine Kommentare:

    No tickers