Samstag, Dezember 08, 2007

On the Eighth Day of December . . .

. . . it was still snowing when we got up.



For some people this means a lot of work.



For others, it's all fun and games.





. . . the piano kids had their recital. It went so smoothly. I wonder why I was so stressed out. I wish I could show you how cute they were.



. . . I was able to get the tree fluffed, finally! (Amber helped)



. . . and now we (Amber has been my trusted assistant for many years, or at least as many as she's been married to Howard) are going to finish the gift wrapping while watching that BB gun show.



. . . I got something cool in the mail--a Church of Christ hymnal that has a ton of great Christmas music in it that our LDS hymn book doesn't. But I am not weeping that I don't have to play tomorrow. I might actually practice this week, see if I don't.

Kommentare:

Tola hat gesagt…

ooh i want to see that hymnal! and i cant believe you got that much snow. it just dusted us up here. plenty foggy though.

Lynn hat gesagt…

Snow. I am jealous.

Margene hat gesagt…

The snow really is beautiful today (even at 6:40 in the morning). Trusty looks happy...Moxie loves it, too.

Terri hat gesagt…

So where is the recital held? Is that a picture of your house?

No tickers