Montag, November 05, 2007

Odd Things by Night

Another night, another headache. Sitting here with my heated beanbag (I think it has corn in it) on my head, I discovered this:

Lolita fashion.

Lots of pictures here (just click on the photo symbols).

I think it is a Japanese fashion trend. Kind of reverse-named, since this is adults dressing as children and Lolita was a child forced to act as an adult.

If you are in the Salt Lake area, there is a Chocolate Show coming up this month. Caputo's is doing a chocolate tasting at it.

I guess I should have headed this post "One Odd Thing" since I have run out of odd things and the headache has backed off enough I can go back to sleep.

Kommentare:

KnitNana hat gesagt…

Ack. So sorry about the headache!
And where, oh where, are the Raven colors??
(((hugs)))

Tola hat gesagt…

feel better!

Lynn hat gesagt…

I didn't have the headache, but I was definitely channeling your insomnia. Hope you are feeling much better now.

Terri hat gesagt…

Did you pick up a murder of crows, I mean, Ravens?

Tola hat gesagt…

it's an "unkindness of ravens", in case anyone was curious. and did you get any?

No tickers