Freitag, Oktober 26, 2007

Update

Due to technical difficulties in my life, this blog is still a big waste of time to look at.

I am still working on the same stinkin' composition.

My parents will be here next week for my mom to have a workup at the memory loss clinic. Thanks to stress over this, I have been up every night all week for anywhere from two to four hours with a headache. I should blog in the nighttime, but somehow I just don't have that much creative energy at 4:00 a.m. with my head in a towel after running hot water over my head for half an hour.

I will take my parents back to Idaho on Halloween (little sister is picking them up). So I am missing Halloween this year. The family is coming over on Sunday instead.

After that maybe I will get back to a more normal routine.

We tried hard to get my parents to move down here, even just for the winter. Dad refuses. Well, he has always been a difficult parent. Why should that change just because he is turning 80 next year?

Kommentare:

Laritza hat gesagt…

Glad to hear from you. Things will get better, just hang in there!

Tola hat gesagt…

amen

Birdsong hat gesagt…

It is tough when you have to start parenting your parents... hang in there.

No tickers