Montag, September 17, 2007

Quick note

Just to let you know I am not dead yet (be patient--it takes a minute for the sound clip to load after you click the link). I ran into Tola at the Great Basin Fiber Fiber Arts Fair on Saturday and she was wondering.

I have to write music first thing in the morning and then I am drained for the rest of the day. But I do have pictures from the fair to share, and also pictures of my Halloween socks. And then next week I will have pictures of the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. So I'll be around.

Thanks for caring ;)

Kommentare:

Tola hat gesagt…

well of course we care!!!

Terri hat gesagt…

So glad to see you are still around. I know the music writing is getting top billing for a while.

2 fiber festivals in 2 weeks. You are a lucky girl!

Laritza hat gesagt…

I was wondering too! Glad you are ok.

Terri hat gesagt…

Tan? Are you gone? Are you basking in Opera?

Will you take pictures at Flock & Fiber?

Will you try a Minstrel?

No tickers