Montag, August 27, 2007

Sock Club

I hope nobody's sock club experience will be ruined by this post. I finished my cuffs last night and pinned them out to block.



In order to get them mirror image without having to work backwards in the yarn, I purled one of them. I added beads to the lace points:



All my efforts at perfectamenta was ruined by Che, who noticed the two balls of yarn connected to the blocking cuffs and bit one of them off. I guess it's my trademark. A Che point in every sock.

Anyway, I am off to Kinko's to have a new composition notebook made. My current one has gone missing, representing about a year of work, which makes me unhappy. I have finished portions of the work in the computer in Sibelius, but all my notes for works in progress are Somewhere.

Oh well.

Kommentare:

Terri hat gesagt…

Beads at the points? You are good! Maybe I will add beads to mine too.

KnitNana hat gesagt…

hm...sounds as if Che might have made off with your composition book?
He's a likely culprit I'd say...
(((hugs)))

Joanne hat gesagt…

Your cuffs are pretty, the beads make a nice addition.

Laritza hat gesagt…

I really like the symmetry of the cuffs and then beads :D

No tickers