Mittwoch, August 22, 2007

Do That To Me One More Time

OK, I went back to the post office and re-mailed the contest prizes that came back for more postage. Hey, my experience is in bulk mail (secretary for a charity for a while). What do I know from packages v. large envelopes.

So, sorry for the delay, but you should get your packages in the next couple of days.

I wonder if I'm going nuts. I just decided to take composition lessons this semester. And last week at the spur of the moment I signed up for Early Music Ensemble again. I'm supposed to be taking a year off from anything stressful. I decided Early Music is less stressful than teaching piano on Monday afternoons. And as Paul pointed out, the stressful stuff with my parents is going to get worse, not better.

So, Dandelion, did you get it? It was banned in Utah when it was first released.

Kommentare:

Terri hat gesagt…

Banned? That is so crazy. I am more than old enough to remember the song. I do believe I owned the 45.

Tola hat gesagt…

i think we had it on LP. or maybe it was another one of theirs. it's still a nice song.

No tickers