Montag, Juli 02, 2007

That didn't take long

Fire Polish Crystal Swirls/Cools kit from Earthfaire


I strung the beads for this bracelet while we talked after dinner. I finished it later in the evening. I couldn't bear to leave any beads unknitted, so it's come out a little large--maybe an ankle bracelet. Perfect for a Caribbean cruise?

It made me think of our trip to the zoo last week. Amber and I had gotten a little ahead, and I turned to see where the others were.



Not long ago, as it seems to me, he would have been getting into some mischief, and she would have been taking pictures of it. He was the one who got us kicked out of the Smithsonian because he was jumping up to see if he could touch the Rembrandts. He could, and it set off an alarm. She was the one who photodocumented an entire watermelon fight--in the kitchen.

Somehow it seems as if it didn't take all that long.

Kommentare:

Joanne hat gesagt…

Great anklet, love the colors! I have been planning on knitting a sarong for our cruise until I realized I have 2 months to go and really when you count knitting time from that, it's more like 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I'm just not that fast :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, I'd like you to know that I still have those photos, and they're great!

No tickers