Dienstag, Juli 17, 2007

Nutso Here, Howzit By You?

Did you see the discussion of Ravelry on TechCrunch last week? The comments are hilarious. My favorite is the very first one. We're all used to dealing with people who Just Don't Get It, but this guy is clearly an über-JDGI. Coming across this level of pure stupidity is kind of like meeting someone in a Halloween costume at a Christmas party. You don't want to stare, but you can't help it because it's so unexpected.

I am still planning on reporting on the new Blue Moon yarns, but things are so crazy here that I have not even been able to photograph them let alone take time to write.

You're subbed with Bloglines, right? I would feel terrible if I thought you were looking here every day to see if there's something new.

Kommentare:

Tola hat gesagt…

I think the word you're looking for is "obliviot".

Lynn hat gesagt…

Oh, Tola, that's brilliant! Tan, I clicked on that link and had a lot of fun reading the comments.

No, I'm not subscribed to Bloglines. I'd rather click on your site once a day and run your numbers up :)

No tickers