Samstag, Juli 28, 2007

Just a quick note on the blogiversary "contest"

I have changed the rules on my blogiversary "contest"--not really a contest since you don't have to do anything to win except enter. The change is that you can go ahead and leave your prize requests any time up until the 14th of August.

I have not added any pictures to the prize post, but I did change the rules.

I am off to Howard and Amber's with my Harry Potter Scene-It game for a Harry Potter party. We have pumpkin pancake mix (a free gift from King Arthur Flour), V-8 Splash as mock pumpkin juice, and chocolates in case of dementor attacks. I will be valiantly knitting away on Bellatrix, but the yarn shows no signs of giving out any time soon.

Kommentare:

Laritza hat gesagt…

The party sounds way fun! I love the green!

Tola hat gesagt…

is the pattern hard? i kinda want to make these.

No tickers