Freitag, Juni 22, 2007

Quick Update

  • 1.

  • My Blue Moon sock club kit came. It is too gorgeous for words (as usual). I am too busy knitting to take pictures, but why should I anyway when you can get great shots here, or here, or here.

    Of course if you are in the club and didn't get your kit yet and don't want your surprise spoiled, I hope you didn't click on any of those links.

  • 2.

  • It is hotter than Hades in here. Our air conditioner is mostly dead. It runs for a while, then freezes up. I know, there's nothing you can do about it. But there's nothing I can do about it either right now. I just feel like complaining.

  • 3.

  • I switched to Firefox recently (replacing Explorer on my PC and Safari on my Mac). The transition was incredibly easy, since it copied all my bookmarks, cookies, etc. automatically (I had a choice). It offers tabs, which Safari didn't, and is supposed to be more stable and secure than Explorer. I highly recommend it, especially if, like me, your Safari crashes at random in the middle of projects.

  • 4.

  • Animaniacs 3 is out on DVD now. In case you care.

    Back to my new sock kit, and the rest of Atlantis. See ya 'round.

    Keine Kommentare:

    No tickers