Freitag, Juni 15, 2007

Life at the Subconcious Level

The other day I had to have some blood drawn for lab tests. This is the shirt I grabbed out of the closet to wear to the lab:



I couldn't get the photo the exact color of the shirt, but the shirt turned out to be the exact color of the deoxygenated venous stuff going into the test tube.

In the last couple of years I have spent a lot of time getting stuck for blood tests. More recently I have been sticking myself for glucose readings. Is this beginning to affect the colors I like?

From left: Blue Moon Fiber Arts STR Leightweight in "Backstabber"; All Things Heather "Merlot"; The Knittery Merino Cashmere Sock "Cherries";check The Loopy Ewe for availability


And if that's so, then does it work the other way? Does buying a bunch of blood-colored yarn and clothing result in more trips to the phlebotomy lab?

Maybe I should stick to balloon-colored baby sweaters for a while.

Tulip Baby Cardigan fresh from its bath

Keine Kommentare:

No tickers