Donnerstag, Juni 21, 2007

Extreme Harping

Celebrate the Solstice with harp music, OK?


I'm trying to catch Metropolis sock #2 up with #1 so they can live together on the needles.

Oh, I'm sorry, were you wondering where to get a Harpsicle?

One of the harps I play in early music groups is a Rees harp, but not quite that small!

P.S. Terri, since you're going to ask anyway, it was a Loopy Ewe update, and the victims were:
  • The Knittery Merino 4-ply Daisy from Australia;
  • Posh Yarns cashmere/merino sock yarn in Hobnob;
  • Fiesta Boomerang in White Zinfandel;
  • Dream in Color Smooshy in Gothic Rose; and
  • a couple of small bags


  • I have never quite recovered from losing my Loopy Groupy bag at the theater last month.

    Kommentare:

    Terri hat gesagt…

    LOL! I also had a party with Loopy Ewe this morning. Forgot to add the little bags, darn.

    Margene hat gesagt…

    I'm staying away from Loopy. BUT, I hear this months STR color is RED/PINK!! Is it true as a club member you can get more of a colorway? huh, huh, huh!

    No tickers