Donnerstag, April 05, 2007

Thursday

Darth Egg and Cohorts


A surprisingly tidy egg decorating session (thanks to the kids' moms taking charge). And no khaki eggs. Odd.


Crosshatch Swatch from Knitty Gritty Episode: Could I, after all, knit a dishcloth?


It would get rid of the leftover yarn from the baby dress.


Sock progress


I keep trying these on, and they keep fitting, no matter how skinny they look. It is, after all, just 1x1 rib--but so much more interesting. Note to anyone interested in knitting these socks two at a time on one or two circular needles as I am: Each time you finish a pattern repeat, the first stitch on each side must be transferred to the other needle. This doesn't happen often--I only have three repeats of the chart in my leg and it is nearly done--but when it does I have to transfer some stitches to another needle to get at those stitches to transfer them. Oh well. Like I said, it doesn't happen all that often.

And now I am off to buy red dye for my Greek Easter eggs, and feta for my Greek salad and spanakopita. Must do something to celebrate when both Easters fall on the same day.

Kommentare:

Kristi hat gesagt…

Those Star Wars eggs are awesome!

Laritza hat gesagt…

I have been trying to figure out how long socks SHOULD be. I hate the little left over balls. Of course last time I went full length you know what happened!

Terri hat gesagt…

You have been a busy sock maker. they look great.

So, what is the difference between Easter and Orthodox Easter?

anneland22 hat gesagt…

gorgeous pomatamus (or pomatami?).

I want that egg decorating kit...where'd you find that?

anneland22 hat gesagt…

I would be so tickled if you could find a way to copy it for me ;).

No tickers