Montag, April 09, 2007

Things to do today

  • Beat the rush, mail the taxes.
    Check.

  • Do that last dishwasherload from Easter dinner
    Check. I know, there are people who wash the last batch by hand; I prefer my late father-in-law's method of saving "seed for the next batch"

  • Buy drugs. Ok, maybe I better clarify that. I am out of Aciphex and potassium pills.
    Check.

  • Sew the buttons on baby Aeowyn's dress

    Check. I had more trouble finding coordinates for this project than I did making it.

    The color top I wanted




    The style top I wanted (although a turtleneck would have been nice, too)



    Other things that will probably work, too




  • Finish Pomatomus socks

    Check. Next time I knit these for moi I think I should go up a needle size for the last repeat. I do love how the Morticia Adams cast-off worked out, though.



  • Return to healthy eating after the weekend sugar binge

  • Maybe tomorrow. There was still lemon raisin bread left.

    See you this afternoon! later this evening. Thanks for coming!

    Kommentare:

    Joanne hat gesagt…

    I'm holding out on the diet for the lemon raison bread too. It's so good (as usual) thanks!

    Kim hat gesagt…

    I had a hard time finding cute buttons, too. It just doesn't seem like it should be that hard to find them! Cute dress - I love the lace bottom.

    No tickers