Mittwoch, März 28, 2007

Before . . .



And After . . .




So that's Utah weather for you. However, after worrying about my peach blossoms all day yesterday, now I think it may not freeze hard enough to kill them. The snow is actually kind of protective.

Some Yarn




I decided the best use for my Rockin' Sock Club discount coupon would be to buy one each of all their yarns that I don't have yet. From left: Silkmo in Terra Firma; Geisha in Obsidian; Seduction in Lagoon; Twisted in Rolling Stone.

True, I already had Geisha and Seduction. But I needed that colorway of Seduction to knit Pomatomus for myself, and that colorway of Geisha to knit a Hug-Me-Tight from Knit 2 Together. The Hug-Me-Tight will have to weight wait until I diet down to one of its sizes, but I can start Pomatomus pretty soon.

But first . . . practicing . . . I really have been practicing all along, but the rehearsal on Monday scared me pretty bad . . .

Kommentare:

Margene hat gesagt…

You must tell us more about the qualities of each type of STR. I'm watching it snow cats and dogs outside my window! Good luck with the practicing.

Laritza hat gesagt…

Great pictures! I hope is does not freeze. I've had enough snow and cold. You will do great at the concert with or without practice: you are a natural!
Yes, tell us more about the STR yarns. I know I like the colors but other than that....

No tickers