Sonntag, Dezember 10, 2006

Just wrapping up

It's a good thing I bought a whole box of that Christmas stocking yarn.




The pattern says you can get two stockings out of two balls if you reverse the colors. NOT.

Lately I've spent the most of my time wrapping presents and removing Christmas tree ornaments from Trusty's drooly jaws.

Trusty is obsessed with the tree.




He's very good not to take things directly off it. He waits for the cats to knock ornaments down and eats those.

He goes right under the barricade, but it slows him down.



In addition to keeping the tree in motion, Che has been helping me wrap presents. It's important to search those mail order boxes carefully to make sure you haven't missed anything under all those packing peanuts.








Science note: spraying water on packing peanuts reduces their static electrical charge so that you can get them back in the box for recycling or burning at the stake, whichever suits your mood. Spraying water directly on cats is not such a good idea, and I wouldn't try it if I were you.

1 Kommentar:

margene hat gesagt…

That last picture! I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type! Poor kitty. LOL

No tickers