Donnerstag, Oktober 12, 2006

Weight Watchers Was Not Fun Today



I am not a happy camper. I gained more than half a pound. I did not get yarn. I need yarn. I don't want to knit anything else. I only want to knit the diet sweater. WAAAAAAH!

At least I know somebody loves me. I got this in today's mail:



Yes! It's more chicken yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts, this time Henpecked Sock Candy. And I ordered the Bubble Scarf Kit in Rooster Rock.

Time to go starve and knit something other than the diet sweater.

P.S. The evening is picking up.

1 Kommentar:

margene hat gesagt…

The fire looks inviting. I eat so well, few snacks, or healthy snacks, small portions and few carbs. I still gain weight too easily. For me it's about walking, working out more. Why do we have to gain so much weight as we age!?

LOVE the new yarn.

No tickers