Freitag, September 08, 2006

You can comment now

I didn't realize my blog settings had blocked everyone from commenting except people who want to register with Blogger. So I fixed that. You can comment now. Probably not about that, though.

I'm in the middle of laundry, including the dog. His bed is in the washer, I've vaccuumed his crate, scrubbed the dog himself

















and cleaned his (very large) ears.



Next come toenails. Neither of us looks forward to that. Then off to Petco to get more dog food: we've had Trusty long enough that he's eaten a whole monster bag of dog food.

There has been some carpet cleaning. Not all of the dog food stays in the dog.

Will I make it to class at noon? Hmmm. Maybe Paul had better go to Petco with Trusty this evening.

Next I teach piano lessons from 2:00 until 5:00, my longest day (plus I had a student at 8:00 this morning. All very routine.

But this evening:
Harlotting!!! It's off to the Salt Lake Arts Center to hear Stephanie speak, and then to Black Sheep Wool to get my stack of Knitting Rules signed (anyone on my Christmas list, pretend you didn't read that I bought a stack of them).

I guess I can put up with a little dog washing to pass the time.


Kommentare:

L-B hat gesagt…

I can comment! I can comment! Watch out,Tan! Trusty is adorable!

Jacquie hat gesagt…

I will be there this evening too. I am really looking forward to it!

No tickers