Montag, September 18, 2006

Weekend at OFFF!

My sister and I are headed for Portland! Each of us has a daughter and grandkids there, so we have to check out how they're doing.

But I admit it: We picked this weekend because it's the weekend of the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival! Does this look cool or what?

Blue Moon Fiber Arts will be there. No lie, this is the whole reason I'm going to OFFF. I have Lindsey-Brooke to thank for telling me about it. And she lives in Virginia. Go figure.

In other news, I did start my "Titania's Revenge" sock (from Blue Moon's "sock of the every-other-month" club). Sorry no photos; I am staying SO FOCUSSED on my trip.

Things to take:

  • booster seat for Emerald (they forgot to take it when they moved)
  • next size larger car seat ditto ditto
  • Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis videos from the past two weeks (they don't have cable yet)
  • sleeping bag to sleep on niece's floor in Pocatello Wednesday night for an early start
  • knitting for the car (we have three drivers due to another niece coming) as in titania and welsh country sock
  • $$ to spend at OFFF
  • asthma medicine (you never know)
  • oh yeah, clothes . . . well, only if there's room


  • OK, focus . . . back to packing and studying

    Check this space next week for the full report.

    1 Kommentar:

    Joanne hat gesagt…

    ...I'm jealous! Have fun!

    No tickers