Donnerstag, August 17, 2006

Things I need to do by . . .

The end of August
Buy a propane stove for my dyeing class
Finish puppyproofing my bedroom
Finish filing my CDs so I know what Renaissance music I already have
Buy another bookshelf for my office
Assemble and load the bookshelf
Make pepper relish
Move the woodpile

The end of September
Spin the rest of the wool for the exchange I'm in
Plan the sampler for my lace class
Write the pattern for the sampler
Design an entrelac hat (the Berroco Foliage is eating a hole in my brain)
Buy more stash so I can teach a spinning class out of stash
Finish re-organizing my office
Weed the whole stinkin' yard

The end of October
Knit outerwear for the exchange
Knit the sampler for the lace class
Organize the wool studio
Lose 10 lbs

Keine Kommentare:

No tickers